How to select Best Consultant for Share Purchase Agreement Services for Startup Company? In this Article , we explain you to find Best Professional Firm to handle Your Investors Agreement Drafting and Registration on your behalf.
Share Purchase Agreement Services / Share Holders Agreement
A Share purchase agreement (SPA) is an agreement / contract of terms and conditions for investments. It is relating to purchase of shares and sale of equity shares of an Indian Private Limited Company.
The Share Holders Agreement Process
- First, the process of Drafting and Preparing the Share Purchase Documents.
- At the top of the page insert a proper title for the share purchase agreement.
- Identify the parties to the sale. We have to mentioned the parties identification at the starting of the agreement.
- There must be an accurate legal description of the property in the agreement.
- The Purchase Price And Payment
- Specify the purchase price.
- Find Out if any earnest money is deposited.
- Mention the financing Methods.
- Include the List the items in the sale agreement.
- Identify the items that are not listed in the sale.
There are few more steps to be completed by the sellers and buyers
- Consultation of Experienced Auditors for Taxation Issues
- Stamp Duty Payments
- Analysing Cash Flow Impacts
- Registration of Subscribers / Founders Agreement
- Filing of Forms with required documents to the authorities
- If it is for merger, you have to integrate both companies
Share Purchase Agreement Professional Cost
We are here to support you at all times. Generally , a Best Consultant will charge you from INR 40,000 to INR 10,00,000 for Drafting an Agreement till Registration of the Agreement. Professional Fee for Founders Agreement / Shareholders Agreement will vary based on the scope of work and time involved.
Looking for Share Purchase Agreement Services?
We are one of the Best Share Purchase Agreement Consultants.
Call Us 9380802000